I don't usually make New Year's Resolutions. I have always been of the mind that if I want to do something just do it right now. I don't need to wait till January 1st to do it. But last night for FHE we sat down and talked about Resolutions and I had the kids make some. So here is mine.
1. Cookbook - I want to take all of my recipes and switch them into a new cookbook. I will also put the Weight Watcher Points and Calories for servings on each one. This way I don't have to figure things out all the time.
2. Try at least one new recipe each month.
3. Lose 20 lbs - yes that is probably the most clique, common goal ever but I really do need to do it.
4. Improve my posture - I really need to not be so slouchy
5. Read and finish the Doctrine and Covenants.
6. Have at least one night away with just Dave - I have never had a vacation with just my husband, unless you count my eye surgery:) I usually take the kids because I realize how fast it is going and pretty soon they won't be around to take. But I think once every 13 years should be good right?!!
7. Learn 2 new songs from The Children's Songbook - I have had years and years of piano but you would never know it. It takes me FOREVER to learn a song.
8. Make one new friend - I am terrible at getting to know new people. I really like my save little bubble. I plan to go out of my comfort zone and be friendly.
That is it. If I was really smart I would check back every three months and see how I am doing. Wish me luck!!