Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Favorite Literary Character Day

This was the theme for spirit day this month. I really had no idea what to do for Blake, then Natalie suggested Huck Finn and I went with it. When I first heard what the theme was I was not excited, but it turned out really fun. Leah is Fancy Nancy. She already had everything but the shirt. During Cora's tournament in Taber we heard Wal-Mart was having a sale so we went and picked up the shirt. I found an old pair of short for Blake and took out the heam, then roughed it up. I found a straw hat in the basement and did the same thing. Leah and Blake were both very happy. I thought they both looked awesome.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I wish our school had spirit days. The only thing they do is pajama day!

    ReplyDelete