Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year's Day

I have been trying to sit down and write this for a couple of days but haven't had the time yet.  So here we go.  New Years Day was fabulous.  We slept in a little and then Dave worked on more building permit stuff as Cora, Blake, and I did a little spruce up of the house.  We then got ready and went to Champion. It was a really nice time there.  Rachel was not able to make it and we missed her.  When we first arrived we chatted with Jason and Lalainia and Myrna for a while.  The kids where outside playing and it was nice to have some quite time.  Jared then took all the kids but Leah hooding.  They really enjoyed that.  Jared always comes up with fun thing to do with the kids and seem to enjoy being with them.  Leah was not feeling well.  I thought for a while that she might have the flu again but it turned out she was just VERY tired and VERY hungry.  Dave and I finished the catwalk around the crowding pen.  We then had a great dinner.  Dave loves sour cream enchiladas and I rarely make them since he is the only one that eats them.  It was nice for him to have that treat.  We then stayed at Amber and Jared long past the time we were welcome I'm sure:)  Dave had taken the telescope out and it was a perfect clear night.  But we enjoy being with the Puzey's and spent to much time chatting.  By the time we went home it was too late and we were too tired.  We do that every time.  It was a lovely day and a great start to a new year.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your holidays were great. I was so excited to see the pictures of your family. They all look like they are diong well. I hear that your mom and dad are coming for a few days. We are looking foward to seeing them. I remember the bilding permit part of bulding our house. It was the hardest part.Good luck. P.S. thank you for the card. we loved it. Darling picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea thats awesome! we were driving home from great falls on friday and I was looking out the window and I could see half of the constellations!

    ReplyDelete