This is no way a I-want-to-do-before-I-die list. Most of these are impossible either because of expense, practicality, or the biggest one FEAR. I am doing this a day early since I will be gone all day tomorrow. I have early morning meetings then we are headed to my parents house for dinner. It should be a great day. OK here is this years list.
1. I would love to visit every temple in the world
2. I want to visit every state, province, and territory in North America (except defiantly not Mexico)
3. Go skydiving
4. Have a personal hairdresser. I have no idea how to do my own hair.
5. Have a personal seamstress and shoe maker. I would never have to fix a pair of pants again. And all the awesome shoes I see, I could just get them make for me.
6. See Ireland, Scotland, England, and Australia
7. A world trip with my family, the kids could learn and see so much
8. Not get sick on a roller coaster
9. Ski without being petrified the whole time
10.Go caving. (Way to claustrophobic for this one)
11. Play the violin
12. Get Leah to understand that when you take off a pair of pants, read a book, etc put it away immediately and it will save her grief after. Chores will not kill us. And everyone has to do their part.
13. Do the splits
14. Sew amazingly
15. Knit and croquet
16.Learn a second language
17. Sometimes I would like a personal chef. I actually enjoy cooking, but sometimes it would be nice to come home to a hot meal, I would probably eat healthier, and I would not have to make all the decision about what to make. (Cora is making me breakfast as I type this, maybe that is the same thing, yesterday I came home and Dave had a hamburger already for me with my avocado and spinach smoothie)
18. I would LOVE to be able to draw. That is one talent I really wish I had
19. Always know the right thing to say to my kids when they ask a question
20. Have beautiful penmanship
21. Have my kids fly on an airplane for a vacation
22. Be a good gardener. I can't keep anything alive and I am terrible at weeding. I really don't think we would have a garden or flower if it was not for Dave.
23. Visit Prince Edward Island
24. Run a 8 K in under an hour
25. Go up in a hot air balloon again
26. Drive down the coast to California and visit everything along the way.
27. See the giant Red Woods
28. Have a photographic memory
29. See the Statue of Liberty
30. Do the Tower to Tunnel 5 K run in New York
31. Write a cookbook
32. Write children's stories
33. Have my husband and kids see Africa
34. Take my family to Germany and see where Dave served
35. I want to be able to lay down on the ground and do a sit-up straight to standing like she does in Soul Surfer, that is my abs fitness goal.
36. Not come in last this year at the Fort Macleod triathlon.