Saturday, September 1, 2012

Flower Power

As promised here is the flowers for our hair that Natalie taught us to make while at my parents this summer.  We had a great time and the girls have really enjoyed wearing them.
 My latest find.  I have no idea what Leah was doing but I had 10 of these pictures on my camera.  All at various degrees of closeness.

We are finally all ready for school.  The kids have learned what class they are in and we have all the supplies. One last weekend and we will be back to schedules.  Piano, gymnastics, and so on.  It was a great summer. It went by very fast but the kids were good and had a fun.

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Leah is hilarious! Love the flower clips - wish I had a girl to make some for. Are your kids looking forward to going back to school - Bowen is, but I think Ashton would like another 2 months off!

    ReplyDelete