Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Little Helpers.

As I mentioned earlier I have been working every day.  Just for 2 hours but it is in the middle of the day.  I have always done my grocery shopping on Friday morning.  Now that I have to be back for work it makes it a mad dash not a fun outing.  Last week I was also a little stressed since I had to pick councillors and their names in before Sunday.  I had never done this before and I am not one that gets a super clear answer or a really burning spirit.  It just seems right and I go with it.  So I was really nervous about my decision and changed my mind a couple of times until I got a really seems right.  (I am sure I was the bishops favorite person last week:)) Anyways last Friday we had dashed out quick and when I got back I put all the cold stuff away and left for work.  When I got back my kids had put all the groceries away, made lunch, cleaned up, and started the laundry.  It was awesome and I am so grateful.  (Not every day this gets done)  On my dishwasher they had left this note.

Mom (with fancy designs)
We (Cora, Leah) took our the clean and put in the dirty.  There is still room
Love your kids
Cora, Leah, and Blake
PS. Cora wet down the table (Dave thought this said Cora wet down the toilet and he was a little afraid of what it meant:))

I know we still have a ways to go but when I get a good day it gives me hope.  And I made the best decision about my presidency.  They are going to be awesome.
Dave has been really enjoying his new job.  He said he feels a lot of pressure but has had great feed back from everyone so far.  He is very glad he made the change.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't hear about your new calling - what is it? Whatever it is I know you will be fabulous! What great kids helping you with housework - could they come to my house and give my kids a lesson?

    ReplyDelete