Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Our Soccer Season is Done

Blake's soccer tournament was this last weekend.  I don't think they won any games the whole season, but he had a great time.  He really enjoyed the people he played with and it was nice for him to have something of his own after all the girl's stuff.
Sometimes it took him a while to get into it.  I think sometimes he forgot he was playing.  Blake was goalie on time and it was very stressful for me:)  He didn't stop anything and I kept hoping they wouldn't give him another turn.  Ever.  Miraculously he did not get rained out of any games.  It would rain just before or just after.  He had a great coach.  Him and his wife were really good with the kids and Blake had a lot of fun.  I guess I will just wait and see if he wants to play next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment