Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hanging with the Puzey's

We had a great time at the temple last night with my in-laws.  Everybody got babysitters and traveled all the way so we could do names that Cora had found.  It was fun to have everyone there but it did make me miss my father-in-law.  I asked Dave if he thought he would come back for stuff like that.  He just smiled and didn't answer me. It was neat to have my parents there working that night also.  I had a good experience with them.  One on each side taking me through the final step.  I have to do a little more research on the names we did so we can get them all sealed.  After we headed to DQ (of course:))  Dave said he thinks the DQ in Cardston is the best dressed DQ in the world. We ended up getting home just before midnight and all my sweet children were tucked in bed sleeping away.  Gotta love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment