Sunday, February 8, 2015

A Bosch

Myrna gave me a Bosch.  For my birthday.  I got it a few days ago, but haven't know what to say.  I don't know how to fully express how wonderful.....amazing..... the gratitude I feel for this.  I told her I thought it was way to much.  I am still in a bit of awe.  I have made all the kids look at it and oh and ah over it.  We pulled it out again last night when Cora got home from her tournament. I have wanted one forever.  They are way to much for anyone to buy, but Myrna did.  For me!  I'm so excited. I really think this should cover the next 10 years of birthdays.  Thank you Myrna, thank you so much.

Isn't it awesome!!


4 comments:

  1. I know you have wanted one forever - I'm happy you finallly got it! Happy Belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we are not suppose to covet, so I will just say I am very jealous. I have wanted one for years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well now what are you going to put on FB? Best gift ever!

    ReplyDelete