Sunday, December 23, 2012

Involved Sunday

We had a very involved Sunday.  The kids and Dave had two songs that they sang in the choir.  Blake and Leah did a song with the Primary.  I have a talk and Leah was asked to read some scriptures.  All in Sacrament meeting.  I had someone say to me after 'Wow, Puzey's today huh?'  They all did really good.  I was proud of Leah.  She was only slightly nervous.  I then did Sharing Time and Dave of course taught his class.  We are relaxing and have played Uno with the kids.  Now Leah and Cora are designing, story of our lives:)  Blake is playing with magnets.  We have some fun stuff planned for tomorrow and then CHRISTMAS.  Can you believe it?  I hope everyone has a really great holiday.  Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. What did you decide to get your kids for christmas eve?

    ReplyDelete