Friday, March 16, 2012

CPC Training

The last three days I have been in Lethbridge training for my job at Canada Post. I was there from 8:30 to 4:30 every day.  Long!!!  Cora has been awesome.  She has got the kids to school and did dishes.  She even did dinner one night, swept the floor and did laundry.  I couldn't have done it with out her.  Dave took the kids to piano Wednesday for me.  I have no idea how people have full time jobs and still do their house stuff.  I would come home with a headache and grouchy.  I didn't feel like doing anything.  How in the world do people work, clean, cook, run kids to hockey/ballet/etc. I have new admiration for them and especially for my husband who does it all the time and still works on our house and takes the kids out and is always happy etc.  I couldn't do it.  I would feel like I was missing to much with my family. Besides this training (which was actually really fun I got to know wonderful people and our trainer was really great) I really like this job.  I hardly work, so except for these three days, haven't missed anything with my kids, but feel like I am helping a Dave a little.  I just paid for a new dishwasher.  After 5 months no more hand washing.  So excited!! Blake and Leah have helped Cora some and I am so proud of how they can manage on their own.  A big thanks to Dave also.  I have a superb family.

2 comments:

  1. Is Cora available for hire?? I've always wondered how my friends with full time jobs do it as well. I find it hard enough to work from my home in the evenings. I'm glad you are liking your job. See you guys tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete