Thursday, August 27, 2015

Wacko Kids!!

Here are a few pictures of the inside of my house right now.  This is upstairs standing in the girls room, looking down the hall to our room.
Basement stairs going up.

Looking out of Dave's den to front door.

The other day  Dave and Cora where painting the outside trim.


Blake, Leah and I where screwing down the deck when it started to rain.  It looked like it was not going to last long, so instead of heading home they just went in the house.  They decided to play hide and seek.

Yeap, in this.  I couldn't decide if my kids where wacko, deprived or had really awesome imaginations.

They played for 20 mins.  Cora came in and joined them for a few rounds.


They had so much fun, it was crazy.  I love when they invent their own fun and get along.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you are all working on your home together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have had a very productive summer. Just got my self caught up. Have been out of it for a while. Your house is looking good. I am very excited for you. fun way to play hide and seek.

    ReplyDelete