Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Mexico 4 and final

A few pictures from the Steakhouse our last night.  I never take pictures of myself because I hate them.  So Dave took the one of Natalie and I. Said we need to have one since it was because of the two of us that we were on the trip.  Then Natalie took the one of Blake and I as we were waiting to get in and sent it to me later.

Our last day in Mexico.  Our shuttle to the airport was arriving at 11. We packed, ate breakfast and then walked around getting a few last pictures.





Blake and Leah in the iguana hut.


Waiting at the airport.

Natalie makes everything fun for everyone.

We got the Disney plane!  Our steward was my favorite ever.  We got all the safety info but it was hilarious.  "just in case our flight turns into a cruise' 'when the air mask drops put on your own then pick your favorite kid'

It was a longer flight then planned.  We were 45 mins late and starving.  Of course nothing was open Christmas Eve.  But we had a really fantastic trip with wonderful friends.  I would totally go again.  Which surprised me.  Also it had snowed while we were away and we did a 50 degree drop in temperature.  Wow!  We came home to beautiful winter wonderland.

Thank you Toone's for the memories.

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading all about your trip. Sounded amazing! so many fun adventures and memories.

    ReplyDelete