Friday, September 1, 2017

Temple Baptisms

I like to get my kids to the temple as soon as they turn 12.  With trek prep and EFY for Leah I dropped the ball with making an appointment for Blake.  The temple was closed for their 2 week cleaning till just after his birthday.  As soon as they opened back up, I called and took the first available day.
It was short notice for everyone.  But we were grateful to those that could make it.

He absolutely loved it.  Leah had already made plans to do baptisms that night with Emily's ward, so we didn't plan anything after.  I packed a lunch for us to eat.  After baptisms and Leah had meet up with the other ward, we had a nice picnic on the temple lawn.

We decided to get milkshakes at Dave's before we left town.  So good!  Blake took it all in and really enjoyed the experience.  On the way home he asked if we could go back and do them right away.  Luckily I had already made an appointment for the Edmonton temple a few days later.  It was so neat to finally have all my kids in the temple together.  I was one happy mom to see them all sitting there together.  Dave and I were feeling very blessed and thankful for the kids we have.  I am so glad he loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment