Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Phantom

Awhile ago, Cora mentioned that she really wanted to see Phantom and Metallica.  Both coming close to our area.  We decided that I couldn't to Metallica, a little out of my price range and a bit to far away, but we could do Phantom.  Since she will be gone for her birthday we wanted to do it as an early birthday present for her.  The Saturday of the event we got up early and headed up.  There were a few stores she wanted to look at for things for her apartment. Then we went to lunch.  Dave doesn't like Earls so we never go.  But I LOVE their chicken nuggets.  So that is where we went.  As tradition we did not even look at a menu, just ordered our usual.  I asked the girls if they wanted other options.  Both declined.
After lunch we drove to the theater.  I got matinee tickets so I wouldn't have to find my way around in the dark.  We were quite far back but the girls completely loved it.  It was so fun to spend the day with them.  The performance was wonderful.

I love that Cora has such a wide range of interests, that she could go from the classic Phantom of the Opera to a Metallica concert.  It was a perfect girls day.  I am so glad my daughters have a sister.  They have such a great friendship. I hope they always stay this close.

No comments:

Post a Comment