Saturday, August 25, 2012

Just a Little Color +

When we first redid our house I decided that I wanted my kitchen to be black,white and red.  I could never find the curtains I liked or they weren't the right color of red.  I finally gave up.  Last week I thought why not just spray paint some stuff and add my red.  So that is exactly what I did.

And I love it.  This little color makes me smile every time I walk into my tiny kitchen.

Here is what I found on my camera this time.  I seem to always find something new when I turn it on.  Cora said the dragon fly landed right on her finger and stayed awhile.

It amuses me when my kids climb trees in public.  I always get a shocked 'have you seen Cora/Leah?'  Of course they are usually as high as one can go in a tree.  I guess that I am used to it by now.  We had a ward camp this weekend and right away they both found a tree to climb.  The bottom branch was a little high to get into but they both just jumped up and swung themselves up.  Away they went.  Later Bro. Davis climbed it and my girls thought that was pretty cool.

Leah and I finally tried the lemon and honey on our faces.  She was not to impressed.  I am not to sure it super helped her black heads.  It did a little but my dark spots on my forehead look way better, and it really is soft.

Dave has been going to work at 4:30am and getting home around 6 or 7 pm this past week.  This morning he woke up at 4:45 and had a headache.  I told him it was because he had slept to long.  He shouldn't be so lazy and sleep so late.:)

I am so ready for the kids to go back to school.  They are also getting a little bored and starting to bug each other.  I understand what it's like Lalainia.  We only have a few more supplies to find and then they are set,

No comments:

Post a Comment