Thursday, October 15, 2015

Little Frustrated

I have a few things to blog about. But unfortunately my computer says otherwise.  Blake did something and now I can't upload any pictures.  We have dry wall in our house and the mudders have been hard at work for a week now.  Cora's birthday was great and we had some special moments with her.  I don't want to blog it without  pictures tho.  So I'm a little frustrated.  Since I forgot to get any pictures of Thanksgiving I guess I can blog about that.

We ended up going to my parents house.  We had not been out for quite a long time.  I really think it may have been last spring that Dave was there, except a really quick trip a few weeks.  It was nice to go out.  We missed seeing all the Puzey clan, that was sad, we had hoped they where going to all get together on actually Thanksgiving.  Oh well.  We got up early and went to church in my parents ward.  After we had a great dinner.  My mom had made fried chicken and we had banana splits.  The sister missionaries where there.  It was nice to spend time with them.  They where very easy to be with.  We had a wonderful chat over dinner and then did dishes.  Cora, Kailey, Nicole, Leah and I where putting all the food and stuff away.  At one point we looked over and saw the the Sister's where the ones doing dishes with my mom.  I thought this was a little funny.  The guests where the doing the dishes.  Dave had a nice time with Cannon and Dad in the front room.  Although after he said he thought he talked to much.  The grand kids and Grandma played some games, then snacks and it was time to go home.  We arrived just in time to spend about a half hour with the Puzey clan before everyone left.  It was a beautiful day and we had a great relaxing time.  Its was a little strange to not have the Bevans' there.  Blake was the youngest.  It was pretty quite.

Hopefully I will get some pictures uploaded soon.  It's annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment