Saturday, October 29, 2022

So Behind, Computer Died

Our computer died the death. It did this the same week that Blake and tons and tons of homework.  Dave was bringing his work computer home in the evenings for him, but also needed him to help with the shop.  It was a really fun week. (Sarcasm) I was very glad that they guy we took our computer too was able to get all our files and pictures off.  He just transferred right over to our new computer.  It was awesome. We have got some gains made with the shop.  A friend let Dave borrow the their skid steer and he rented a drill for all the footings.  We co-own some scaffolding with Jared and Dave rented a few more.  Then got hit with more homework, a service project, Thanksgiving, rain and co-op went down twice.  Dave was a little frustrated. But we have been blessed with very warm weather 
Things are coming along.  Slowly, this will not be a quick project, but it is coming.



I was the air hose switcher.  Dave and Blake each had a side, after we cut all the boards and got them up to the top of the scaffolding.  Each had a nail gun and Blake would nail his side, I would switch the hose, and Dave would do his side. Then any thing they needed I ran up and down all day.  More nails- I gotcha, measure to the bottom-on it.  I am an excellent gopher.  At one point I was grabbing something Blake had dropped and I ran smack into the cross bars of the scaffolding with my eyeball.  Really felt like I squished it.  Was a bit dazed, and extremely shocked the next day when I did not have a black eye. 



Girls wanted an updated picture on our progress.  I got this Sunday and thought it was cool.  
That Saturday Blake invited a few friends over and they went star gazing. He took his orange truck and went down to the sand.  They had gym mats, blankets, hot chocolate and cookies.  Just layed under the star and hung out.  It was a beautiful clear night and not to cold.  Dave and I just turned on the spotlights and kept working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment