Friday, October 11, 2024

Northern Lights


Last night Leah sent us pictures of the Northern Lights that she had taken.  I had seen several posted by so many people over the last week, but kept missing them.  We paused our movie and went right out.  They were really neat. We had a bit of cloud cover, but could see a little red and some greens.  It was a little chilly. Dave was sure they would be better later so we finished our movie and got all bundled up, grabbed our lawn chairs and headed back out.

They were truly awe inspiring.  I have never seen them like that before.  We stayed out for over an hour.  We were surrounded.  No matter what way you looked was a show.  Lights dancing and colors.  Really one of the neatest things I have ever seen.



My phone wouldn't take pictures so all these are from what Leah, Ammon, and Dave sent.  As I sat there all bundled up, watching this amazing show from God, in this beautiful word, I was sure I was witnessing one of the signs of the last day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment