Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Mother's Day 2023

A few weeks ago I text all the kids and asked if they could try their best to come for dinner May14th.  I thought it might be the last time they were all together for 3 years, knowing A&C are leaving next week. And they may not get back for Blake's farewell.  We still don't know where B&L are going to be.  So I asked for a family dinner and to take some pictures. At the time I didn't know that it was Mother's Day, I just knew it was close to they time the kids were leaving.  I was much pleased that they were all able to make it.  They ended up being here Saturday night for dinner.  It was a later dinner and then they went to shoot gophers.  Blake and Ammon were waiting for Braydon to get here so they could go shoot guns.  When he arrived I asked if you wanted to go with them.  He kind of laughed and asked it the answer to shoot guns was ever no:)



Cora  walked around the corner and said that she loved all the shoes in the front entrance.  Many shoes was always a sign of a good time according to her.  I loved it, cause it's so true. 

After church we got some pictures for my wall and I love them.





Seriously I can't say it enough, I love my kids, I love this stage of life.  Feeling so very blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment