Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Pictures 2019

This year we just quickly picked a Saturday before it snowed and went out to the field in front of our house.  Natalie Toone took some beautiful pictures of Leah a few weeks before. She is very talented.




So I just took a few of Blake then lot of them together.

They had fun.  We were trying to beat the sun going down and not freeze.



Blake loves that he is taller than Leah and will tower over her all the time.  She was trying to be as tall as him.



Leah trying to get Blake to keep a straight face for the power stance.





Every night Blake will show Leah his muscles, only because it drives her crazy.  Brothers! :) She is showing him her's as well.


I had asked Cora to send me a few for my wall and surprisingly she complied.



I am not sure I can still call them school pictures since Cora is not in school, but it was fun and easy and I have updated pictures for this year.  That was all I needed. Fall pictures??

No comments:

Post a Comment