Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Very Belated Post

I was talking to Cora on the phone this morning and something came up about pictures.  Which led to me saying something about one of my favorite pictures of her.  She didn't remember what I was talking about so I was going back through my blog so I could send it to her.  That is when I realized I never did blog her grad photos.  From 7 Month Ago.  Seriously!!  So here is an extremely late post because I want it in my journal books when I print this out.  Some fun, some quirky, some behind the scenes.  She had wanted Natalie Toone to come and take them, but we never seemed to get a date that worked.  Here you go, a ton of pictures from last June.
















This is my favorite because I love her eyes.  She doesn't like it because she thinks her cheeks are chubby.  Oh well.....

And one from January a year ago.

1 comment: