Monday, October 9, 2017

Pictures 2017

Cora came home for conference weekend.  She was going to come home Friday afternoon, but she ended up having a date and made it Saturday just after the second session started.  We had moved cows in the morning.  It went fairly well.  The last cow walked in the field at 9:42.  Perfect for a quick shower and ready for conference. This year we enjoyed watching the World Report as well.  We were all so excited to see Cora.  We watched the second session then just sat and talked as she told us story after story.  Sunday we went into the church and then changed and took a few pictures.  It was pretty cold for T-shirts, but I did not know when we would have another chance.  Cora has been working on editing a few for me.  The ones she has done look great.



















It was very snowy Monday.  I was glad Cora was not travelling back that day.  Leah ended up waiting at the school for just over and hour.  Her bus was not running and I couldn't get up with my little car.  She got a ride home with Jared.  They both said it was a bit scary out.  By Tuesday at noon, everything had melted and Cora headed back.  It was great to see her and I was very glad I got some pictures.

2 comments: